WANTED: Young stags currently in Glenmore, Windborne or Blackwood who are willing to become Lia's future mate/significant other/you know what I mean. Was planning on just a little bit of back-and-forth adorable-ness for the moment, then maybe they can meet several more times in the future as well? There are opportunities for their plotline to intertwine with a few others in the pipeline as well!
Please drop me a note if you have/know of a suitable stag who you think would go well with Lia! Remember, she's pretty shy and flighty, so a loud and headstrong stag might not be the best for her.
The Need-To-Know Basics for Potential RP-ers:
- Lia is incredibly timid - she probably won't be the one to start a conversation - and skittish - the slightest bit of confrontation or anger will send her running!
- She is rarely seen without Acka, her male Eurasian Magpie friend. He has no unique markings or charms, he is simply a regular magpie.
- Due to her mother's absence she will be immediately attracted to any Fawnling who seems willing to take care of her.
- She loves nature and animals, so will be more comfortable around those who share this love. In the same way she'll be more comfortable with those who are doing the same as her - collecting herbs.
- She explores the Isles looking for new herbs and plants, and to find out more about her family.
- She has a terrible sense of direction in places she has never visited before, but once she is more familiar with the area she knows exactly where to find things. However, this does mean that if she took a long route by accident before, she is unlikely to pick a different path should she return to that area.
- She doesn't normally like straying off paths if there is one available, and will stay within sight of the path should she have to stray off it.
- Lia isn't one who is simply happy to stand and talk - she has to be doing something, be it looking around, moving in some way or foraging while talking.
- She is an exceptionally anxious doe, and tends to panic in uncomfortable situations. She swings her tail from side to side when her anxiety is rising - the speed of the swing represents the amount of anxiety being felt - and more often than not will bolt when panicked.
On Windborne, heading North-East from Gumtree Hollow to the Northern Crossing to Glenmore.
Will then be heading South-East to return to her home on the Eastern coast of Blackwood, close to Ridgeback Range.
- *LaughingHeron's Myra - Windborne, East Coast, plotline unknown.
- =femalefred's Tzilan - Windborne Cape, meeting, then Lia goes back to Cape Herd.
See top of journal!
Year 753 of the New Age:
Met Acka in early Autumn.
Her and Caysa encountered Aytan, then ran from Glenmore, heading to Blackwood through Ridgeback Range by way of a mountains pass. Arrived in Blackwood!
Created a den with her mother in NE Blackwood, where they lived for many years after.
First encounter with snow!
Year 754 of the New Age:
Turns 1 !
Year 755 of the New Age:
Year 756 of the New Age:
Received her shell braid from her mother and Acka.
Year 757 of the New Age:
Encounter with Tzilan!
Encounter with Alkhana